Thursday, January 19, 2012

About us

Wencai Lu wlu@wpi.edu
Xiaoting Wang xwang3@wpi.edu
Shiqi Tao stao@wpi.edu
Zhilin Yang zyang@wpi.edu

We come from China and choose the course of MKT567 held by school of business of WPI in this semester .

We will focus on the "Public Relations/Publicity".

Short bio of us

I am Wencai(Carol) Lu. I am from Beijing, China. I used to work as Marking Manger in Xinhua News Agency, responsibly for marketing and selling all our English information products to foreign companies and agencies in Beijing area. However, I have a strong feeling that I need to strengthen my marketing skills given the improving technology and changing economic environment. I hope this marketing class could give me another perspective to my previous work and my future career.
I am lucky that Phillips is teaching us, she is fun and I am not feeling bored in her class.


Xiaoting Wang, majoring in Marketing and Technological Innovation in WPI, is a Chinese who wants to do business internationally and is aware of the importance of IMC.

I'm Zhilin Yang, my English name is Bruce. I come from China and now I’m in the marketing program of Worcester Polytechnic Institute. I plan to find a marketing job in US or China when I graduate from WPI and my long-term goal is to build my own business in China.

My name is Shiqi Tao, the first year business school student majoring in Operation design & leadership. My interesting areas include supply-chain management, marketing, and business-economic. Though master-degree study, I want to form a habit of critical and independent thinking.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, ladies!

    @Carol, I agree, Phillips is such a great speaker, and I barely notice the time fly by!

    ARinaldi

    ReplyDelete